What is third angle orthographic projection?
In Australia third
angle projection is the preferred method for orthographic
projection drawing as recommended by the Australian Standard 1100 Part
Note the symbol for third angle projection. This is important
information for the person interpreting the drawing because in third angle
- the view from the front is in the middle
- the view from the left is on the left
- the view from the right is on the right
- the view from the top is on the top
- the view from the bottom is on the bottom
- the view from the rear is on the far right.
Memory tip for third angle projection
TAP-S - Third Angle Projection - Same